2) I like some of the more unpopular foods such as Liver, Kidney and Brains. Ooo, when I write it down like that, it seems rather macabre.
3) My second pet was a cow called Moo. He died of old age. Maybe he could feature in one of my books one day.
4) My husband and I married on the fifth anniversary of our first kiss. That kiss was after a car rally in which I was navigator (one of my unique skills).
5) I may have a touch of OCD. I have to check the garage door is down several times before I drive off. My kids will tell you how many times I’ve turned around because I can’t remember putting it down.
6) I can sing really good. Especially in the car, loud. My boys love it when I sing on the way to school. Maybe that’s why my oldest boy loves screamo music now.
7) I have 101 things on my bucket list and I have completed 33 of them. The one that I think I may never do is pay off my mortgage. But I may have cheated with Climb A Mountain because I ticked that off after I climbed Mount Warning and Mount Tibrogargan
8) I love riding on the back of my husband’s motorbike. I do some of my best scene planning while the world wizzes by. He wants a t-shirt that says “If you can read this, the bitch has fallen off.”
9) I love to scream. That’s why I do crazy things like white water rafting, scuba diving with sharks, abseiling, canyoning, snow skiing, rollercoasters, hang gliding and cleaning my teenage son’s rooms.
So there they are. The 10 things you may or may not have known about me.
You can check out more about me here.
You may have missed my blog on my writing process. Here it is if you're interested.