Kendall Talbot is an award winning author of romantic suspense and crime.
She's also a thrill seeker, hopeless romantic and a bucket list achiever who loves to travel. These experiences drive her passion to write compelling stories of adventure, mystery and love.
She Blogs about life experiences, travel, her writing journey, raising men and her psycho puppy.
Her debut novel Lost in Kakadu - A story of
love, survival, grief, adventure and undying love won Romantic Book of the Year 2014.
Debut novel LOST IN KAKADU released Aug 2013
* Winner The Ruby Romantic Book of the Year RWA
* Finalist Top 100 Australia's Favourite Novelist
* Nominated - Best Romantic Suspense - ARRA
* Nominated - Best New Author - ARRA Awards
* Nominated - Best Book Cover - ARRA Awards
Grab a cuppa or glass of wine and check out her FREE short stories sometime.