1. Display the logo and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Nominate some other blogs.
3. Work through the alphabet writing one word or phrase about yourself or things you like or associate with yourself, that begins A...B....C.... All 26 of them.
A: Adventurous - yep that's me to a T. I love experiences that make me scream.
B: Books - not a day goes by when I don't read.
C: Cheese and Chocolate - not usually together.
D: Dean - my wonderful husband.
E: Explorer - I love a good adventure. Egypt - my favourite exotic holiday.
F: Family and friends - they mean everything to me.
G: Girlfriends - I'd be lost without my girlfriends. We share all our ups and downs usually over wine.
H: Happy - I'm a glass half full kinda girl. Actually if it's wine then fill it up baby.
I: Interesting - with the crazy life I lead, I like to think my friends and family find me interesting.
J: Journey - because life is about the journey - not always the destination.
K: Kids - I'm so very proud of my two sons.
L: Love - I've been with my real life hero for 28 years and couldn't imagine life without him.
M: Madness - I'm an author and with all the characters running around my head I could be a little nuts
O: Opportunity - I don't like to let a chance go by.
P: Passion - 'cause that's how I roll.
Q: Quest for knowledge - the day I stop learning is the day I start fading.
R: Romance - I love it, so I write about it. I think I'm lucky to believe in it.
S: Sunset's - with my hubby, oh, and Sauv Blanc and Swiss cheese.
T: Travel - I always have a holiday on the horizon. Europe here we come.
U: Uninterested in TV - Hardly ever watch TV, but love a great movie.
V: Visionary - I'm a goal setter. My bucket list has 101 things on it. I have 68 to go.
W: Wine and writing - sometimes at the same time.
X: X-rated movies are not my thing. Much prefer a great storyline.
Y: Youthful - sometimes I'm just a big kid.
Z: Zeal - That's how I approach my life. It's too short to waste even a day.
So now I bestow this award to:
1) The wonderful, fantabulous author Sarah Belle
2) The incredibly talented Juliet Madison
3) The effervescent Tania Joyce
4) The exciting new author Darry Fraser
5) The stylish and sophisticated J'Aimee Brooker
And linking back to the person who nominated me: Noelle Clark